Hello everyone, I have a question about the testing section in chamilo:
- Create questions categories. (Our idea is to have the questions grouped by frameworks/languages Programming, etc)
- Assign questions to categories.
- Create an exam with random questions from specific categories. (For example 3 random questions from Maven category, 3 questions from Java Fundamentals category, or maybe establish % by category). Will be great if we can just create an "exam template" but the "exam instances" have different questions.
- Assign an exam to a user (or group of users)
- Exam reports (per user, per exam, etc)
Thanks for your help