Chamilo LMS 1.9.4 - Puebla - 2013/01/18
Version 1.9.4 of Chamilo is named "Puebla", after the Mexican city of Puebla, a large city very close to México D.F. and is considered an "extension" of the capital city in many ways. Puebla has very nice blend of precolombine and spaniard architecture. All in all, we felt like Puebla, in tremendous growth, was a close image to Chamilo 1.9 on its way to 1.10.
Chamilo LMS 1.9.4 comes with around 140 improvements (code fixes, small interface changes, stability and speed increases) on top of Chamilo LMS 1.9.2. Upgrading from 1.9.0 or 1.9.2 to 1.9.4 is dead easy, so don't wait too long before you upgrade.
In more details, 1.9.4 brings you the following new/improved stuff:
- Teachers can now generate an export in PDF all the certificates of their students at once (and print them as one big file)
- Improvement to the attendances tool, allowing you to mark "late" students and warning you about overlaps
- Stylesheets can now be uploaded *and downloaded* directly from the admin page, so happy editing!
- Exercises now generate score reports by questions categories (nice!)
- You can now group questions by the same media resource (a large text, a video, etc)
- LP image is now shown as a starter icon on the course homepage if you want to
- You can now create student classes through CSV import
- General reports now show IP address to identify where this student was connecting from (you know... his exam seemed so good, for once...!?)
DOWNLOAD IT FROM HERE: https://chamilo.googlecode.com/files/chamilo-1.9.4.zip
CHECK THE INSTALLATION GUIDE: http://stable.chamilo.org/documentation/installation_guide.html