The Association is dedicated to organising and coordinating research & development, promotional and recreational activities for the development and the promotion of Open Source e-learning and collaboration software, in particular of the Chamilo software suite.
The scope of the “Chamilo project” shall include the following specific issues: the Chamilo Open Source software system, the community of developers and users of this software and all associated activities and all infrastructures in their broadest sense considered to be required to further develop this project.
The association can undertake all activities that contribute to the realization of its aims, including profit generating activities within the legal bounds. Those profits will be used solely for the realization of its non-profit aims.
- Chairman: Yannick Warnier
- Secretary and communication coordinator: Noa Orizales Iglesias
- Treasurer: Frans Kamp
- Marketing coordinator: Cédric Gérard
- English: (interim) Yannick Warnier
- French: (interim) Yannick Warnier
- Dutch: (interim) Stefaan Vanbillemont
- Spanish, Portuguese and Galician: Noa Orizales Iglesias
- Other languages: (interim) Yannick Warnier
- Internal communication manager in English for all (to be appointed by the Board: candidates wanted!)
- General External communication manager (press and end users)
- For English
- For Spanish: Latin America: Michela Mosquera Guardamino
- For Dutch
- Other languages (will see when more people join)
- General documentation coordinator
- Coordinators by language
Proposal to use Google Drive as a platform for building tutorials & documentation (many export possibilities, including html & pdf).
Alternative: wiki (export to HTML / PDF necessary): could also be used to provide the 'help' pages of Chamilo
- Lead developers:
1.x: Yannick Warnier
2.x: Hans de Bisschop
- Release coordinator
- Code documentation coordinator